Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Want It All!


Those were his exact words when we reached the car aisle in the toy store this weekend. It was too classic to not get on film. (The saddest part may be that my comments to Anthony practically echoed Andrew's, "Can I spend 200 Swiss Francs on a Bob the Builder Lego set?")

For the confused few: this IS Andrew. We decided he was bordering white trash with the long hair and what started as a trim turned into a buzz. It was a sad goodbye to the luscious locks he was growing, but I had forgotten how gorgeous this little boy's face was. Here is a before and after:


Exploring spiders with homemade binoculars and Daddy's ski pole


Dolled up after church

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes - you can spend the money. Ben has spent hours and hours and hours with those legos. totally worth any amount of money for all the time they play with them!!! love your pics! so funny that we also often have 'white trash' kids that just grate on me. andy just laughs...

Melissa said...

andrew looks so cute with his new haircut but i don't know how you had the courage to cut off his beautiful locks!! he never looked white trash to me--i thought he looked so euro-chic.

Marlene said...

Hey, this Blog reminder thing is so neat! I can't believe how much older the buzz makes Andrew look! Just don't touch Brooke's curly locks for awhile, OK?

Sarah Smith said...

What a knockout! I love his homemade binoculars! He is going to break hearts left and right when he is older.