Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Everyday Life....

Inspired by my sister's "Photo A Day", I decided to show a little more of our everyday life. Hopefully this will shed a little light into our crazy fun life (some days crazy, most days fun, every day an adventure).

Hanging Around the House
We spend most of our time hanging around the house. Especially since it's still winter here. We color a lot, eat a lot, sleep a lot (at least it seems that way with the overlapping nap schedules) and play with a lot of toys.

1) I fear we have passed on our lip chap addiction 2) "Sgetti" for dinner is a huge hit with Brooke 3) "I don't like it" I think he was referring to the camera in his crying face 4) Matthew having fun with toys 5) Chicken McNuggets can have crazy affects 6) "I color Spiderman" 7) Matthew discovering that Andrew and Brooke's toys are more fun than his baby toys 8) Have you ever seen a happier baby? 9) Taking advantage of Daddy being home


Swimming Bath Lättich
At least once a week I take the kids to this indoor swimming pool. It has the most amazing kiddie pool with fountains and a slide that keeps these guys entertained for hours. Anthony has been able to join us a few times and we always have a ball.


A lot of times I surprise myself with how much I can do alone with three babies. The first attempt in any activity is usually the most challenging, but once I figure out the small details and remind myself to ignore all the gawking people, we four have quite a fun time together. Which leads me to my next post....


How to Grocery Shop with Three Babies
I do almost all my grocery shopping online. But we do make a trip every couple weeks for a few random things.

The before and after
I'm not opposed to bribes or rewards
(And for those wondering, Matthew's place in the cart has been taken up by the bags and he is now in my arms as we walk back to the car)


Bathtime Fun
Always a fun time in our house. Smiles and water absolutely everywhere.




Movies
And I wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't admit that we have our fare share of this as well!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the pictures!! I'll have to check back later. I am so jealous that you have an indoor pool. Sounds heavenly!

Beckie said...

the pics didn't show up for me either

Melissa said...

The pics are there for me. It looks like we live the same life. . .:)
And get used to the "the stares" I think it's the sheer number of kids in tow--you should see the looks I get and the constant comments. . ."Are they ALLLLLL yours?!?!?"

Beckie said...

I love it, a taste of your everyday life! How fun an indoor pool! What a great idea!! I am TOTALLY into bribes
too, I mean whatever works getting through the store! And we LOVE little Einsteins - it is a staple in our household! Your kids are so cute and they are getting so big! I love that we can keep in touch though our blogs ; )

missliss5/Melissa said...

Explain grocery shopping online? Are they delivered to your door?

Kerstin said...

Love the diva sunglasses on Brooke. And thanks for admitting to the movies- makes me feel a little better that Charlotte wakes up to Sesame Street most every morning.

Kendee said...

Great documentarty.

Sarah Smith said...

Kerstin took the words right out of my mouth- I love the diva sunglasses AND the diva pose! Jack has the same coat as Matthew, just in white. I love the ears on it! Yay for movies....Jack is completely obsessed with Baby Signing Time!