Saturday, October 18, 2008

Uncle Kael & Aunt Heather

Krienseregg on Mt. Pilatus (Near Luzern)

Interlaken


Trummelbach Falls

It was so much fun to have Kael and Heather visit us. We came to the sad realization that we don't spend enough time with family: Andrew just couldn't get his brain around the concept of Uncle/Aunt. He kept referring to them as "mine cousins" "Daddy's sisters" and at one time even asked where his "sons" were. Titles mean nothing, however, and these two very quickly won over our three.

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

I LOVE the cow pictures!! They are all so amazing though. Beautiful photography and fun sights! I'm glad we get to see so many beautiful places through your blog.

And going to Disneyland for Andrew and Brooke's birthday?? How fantastic is that! It looks like such a fun trip.

Freckles said...

I'm so jealous they got to come see you guys! I would love personal tour guides in Europe! I wish so badly that we could afford to come see you there, it would be so awesome!!

Unknown said...

That was pretty funny how he kept on calling us different things! Your kids are just so cute and I'm excited to see them again for x-mas!!