Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Trip

Brooke and Andrew have mentioned Disneyland almost every single day since our trip last May, so we thought there would be no better place to celebrate their birthday. Two complete days in the park, good weather, no crowds, no lines. We rode any ride they wanted (and were tall enough to qualify for), as many times as they wanted, and saw almost every character with ease. It was a perfect time to visit the happiest place on Earth.

Day 1

the parade


the rides

the exhaustion

Day 2

See ya real soon Mickey!

8 comments:

suzy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put your blog address on your facebook (I should do that too.) Now I can meet your family! :)

Frampton Family said...

Oh, how I miss the Shontz family. This trip looks like one of the funnest yet! My favorite pic would have to be the one of Andrew and Mickey. You got so many great shots you guys.

P.S We need to chat soon Ashley. I miss you!

missliss5/Melissa said...

How awesome that is was just as close to kid heaven as they had hoped!

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you had perfect weather almost unheard of for October. It looks like you guys had a great times.

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of all the sunshine I see there! And Matthew looks like such a grown-up! Looks like the kids had a wonderful birthday!

Freckles said...

How fun!! If only the California location were a little less crowded! : ) Looks like they had a blast!

jessicalangprice said...

What fun! We'll have to take Kels when she is a little older. You are such great parents to take them all the way to Paris - so lucky! I'm glad they enjoyed. I also think it's funny you got choked up about the Barbie doll. I understand.

Katie and Greg said...

So true! I went to Disneyland Paris in the middle of the summer and there was not a line to be seen! It was so fun to run around like crazy without any lines to stop our fun! If only it were cheaper to fly to Paris than California.