Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Backyard Fun


We enjoyed the most perfect week of fall weather, and then skipped right to winter. These are the last pictures of backyard fun before we had to break out the hats and gloves: swimming pool and bathing suits, and light hoodies. Emma and Brooke are the dynamic duo on their Bobby Cars, racing down and then yelling, "Again!?" Both Brooke and Andrew are getting more into the scooter too, and can pick up some serious speed on the little hilly sidewalk.

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

sad how fast seasons change!! fun pictures - I especially love Brooke's scooter picture in the bottom middle.

Anonymous said...

Hats and gloves already? I don't think we're too far behind unfortunately, although I'm dreading it! Adorable pictures!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures.
I'm sorry you're already feeling the chill. I hate cold weather and am not looking forward to winter this year.