Sunday, May 18, 2008

Florence, Italy (Girl's Weekend)

A few girlfriends and I headed to Florence for the weekend for an all-day Tuscan cooking class. It was so amazing to be picking up tips from a Florentine chef amidst herb gardens, wine vinyards and Tuscan cuisine.


The rest of the weekend, spent in the heart of Firenze, was just what a girl's weekend should be: lost of talking, laughing, shopping, eating and sightseeing.


Thank you so much, Emily, Rachel and Janelle (and to all of our hubbies as well). I had way too much fun, and can't wait for the next trip!

12 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I am jealous! Now that is a real girl night out or weekend.

Sarah S said...

How fun!! You are doing so many fun things Ashley. I'm always impressed when I read your blog - way to take advantage of where you live!

Melissa said...

It may have been an all girl weekend but I can tell from your 2 pictures of David what was really on your mind. . .

Em said...

Ash-- Your collages looks great! And looking at this post makes me want to go back and do it all over again. I loved your friend Melissa's comment about the David.... he he he. I hope we can make it on another girls weekend trip sometime soon!

The Snow Family said...

Now THAT is a girls weekend... oh to live in Europe!

Erin said...

So so sad to have missed this one:(
Looks like you guys had a blast.
Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

Whitney said...

You always know how to do it up right, Ash! What a great time! Don't you love how close everything is over there? The best!

Anonymous said...

Wow- that is a seriously fabulous way to do a girls trip! I'm totally jealous! I love to see all the places you go and dream about going myself someday! :)

Freckles said...

That looks like the best girl's weekend out ever! How fun! I Love the all the pictures, you do such a good job putting them all together.

Julianne said...

Are you kidding??!!???

fünf said...

So how'd they feel about you not drinking their wine?

Anonymous said...

Jackie O'Nasis - your pictures make me more jealous than you could possibly imagine. Glad you're taking full advantage.

When do you plan on giving Espana a little love? Can't wait to see the pictures from Barcelona.

-Brown & Brawny