Thursday, October 27, 2011

Santorini, Greece


Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary to us!
1st anniversary: surprise trip to Carmel, 5th anniversary: surprise trip to Sonoma.  I should have been ready for something for our 10th, but Anthony managed to completely surprise me again.  When a girlfriend asked me to take her to the airport on Friday morning I thought nothing of it, until we arrived and there was my Anthony standing on the curb with our bags packed for a weekend away!
We spent 3 days on Santorini: eating amazing food, relaxing by the pool and taking a private sailboat around the island (thanks to Captain Mike).  The views and sunsets were amazing, and the trip was perfect.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like heaven!
How are you feeling?!?

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you had an amazing trip sans children. Lucky you!

Elisa said...

Ahhhh... That brings back happy and crazy, but mostly wonderful memories.

Jennifer Woodbury said...

Um...yes I will have some of that Greek salad please. Looks divine (the food and the scenery). And Ashley, you look great! Hope you are feeling well.

Sarah S said...

gorgeous pictures!! I am so impressed by how much you're able to travel. Looks like a fantastic trip.

The Snow Family said...

What a clever husband you have! I LOVE surprise trips. What a fun memory for you both! And glad you got some R&R before the next little one arrives :) Hope you are feeling great.