Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

For once we spent a four-day weekend at home. Despite not having any travel plans, we had a very full agenda, including:

an Easter egg hunt

eating chocolate until we were sick

racing homemade boats in the stream

playing with Polly Pockets

building a Lego tower to the ceiling

going for walks to the "farm" by our house

collecting snails for a snail party

a costume / dance party

feeding the ducks

a paddle boat ride on the Zugersee
and of course, fighting bad guys.

6 comments:

Frampton Family said...

Oh how I miss you guys! This was such a cute post. As much as we love to travel, it's fun to stay home sometimes too. Hope you're doing well!

Alyson said...

It looks like a great weekend. :) And your belly! It's growing! And cute!

Julianne said...

What an adorable post... what a great tribute to the pleasures of life at home with young children. Happy Easter!

Sarah S said...

What a fun bunch of posts to read before I force myself to go to bed tonight. Your family is darling. I don't even know where to begin on all of my comments... you are a beautiful preggie, love the kids' bikes, and the pictures of your fun long weekend at home are terrific.

I hope you're feeling well! I wish you lived closer, or even in the same country - miss you! :)

jessicalangprice said...

So much fun when dad is home! I love the snail party - and the pics of the polly pockets! Andrew & Brooke walking on the path is great too. I love that trail by your house, I'm glad we got to take a walk down there with the kids today. Thanks again!

Em said...

Cool red mask Andrew!!!