Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Photo


I've been trying to find the perfect Facebook profile picture of my family, fed up with all the pictures of just one of us not looking or blinking or crying. When I came across this one taken of all us in Luzern last month, it just made me laugh. It was the end of an attempt at a family photo and the expressions on Anthony's and my faces captures our emotions just right: will we ever get one? We just tried a legitimate photo shoot a couple weeks ago but have yet to see the results...keep your fingers crossed for us.

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Good luck! We also had photos taken, but just of the children. It took two photo shoots to get the disired results. Thank goodness our photographer is just learning and was up to the reshoot challenge. I am also grateful she didn't charge me extra.

Freckles said...

We just did our family photos too, check our blog! I have just given up on everyone looking, but I think those ones look cuter and more real anyway! I always end up loving the ones where the kids are being cute, not looking at the camera! But, then again it is nice to have at least one.

jessi said...

Those candids are better anyways, right??? :)

Melissa said...

you guys are cute no matter what.

lindsey said...

I love that picture! I know you want one where you can see the kids, but that one is fabulous. You look like a real family. :)