Sunday, August 24, 2008

A thank you note...

Dear family and friends,
I was so overwhelmed by all the posts on my Birthday Blog. It made me feel so good to hear from so many loved ones on my big 30th, especially when I am so far away.
Thank you thank you Holly, Anthony and Jenn for putting the whole thing together. You guys are the best.
We're planning to print the blog into a book, so if you are still interested in posting, I'd love to have you on there! Just leave a comment if you need more info.
Thank you so much for making my 30th so memorable. Grey hairs, achy bones and baggy eyes here I come!!!
I miss and love you all so much,
Ashley

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I LOVED that Birthday Blog! it was a fabulous Idea!!!
I left a comment on that post (the one telling us about it)
but I would like to add one to your Birthday blog too!

I loved turning 30 - but for some reason 32 was harder... that's when I noticed my gray hairs and I got acne for the first time ever! But I will blame it on the after affects of having a baby!

30 looks Fabulous on you!!!
ENJOY!

Melissa said...

i love the 30s and you will, too. give it a few days--it feels great!